Spring Cleaning and Repeating
We have all heard of spring cleaning, but this is a unique time for many in during the COVID-19 pandemic. Using this time to disinfect and deep clean could be beneficial to the overall health of your home environment as well as the personal health of those living in your home.
Cleaning tips for areas not often considered:
- Charger Cords
- Computer Keyboard and Mouse
- Remote Controls (TV & Video Game)
- Door Handles (Interior & Exterior)
- Light Switches
- Handles on Appliances and Cupboards (Kitchen, Bath & Laundry Rooms)
- Hair Brush Handles
- Furnace Filter
- Vacuum Filter Cleaning/Replacement
These are just to name a few and I know you can think of many more. Once cleaning is complete it is important to repeat it. Especially with the every day surface cleaning.
Please share these tips from us at SERVPRO of Livonia with your family, friends, neighbors and co-workers on the social networking medium you prefer.