Fire Damage Photo Gallery

Stove Top Fire in Livonia, MI

This is a glass top stove that suffered a fire causing it to completely shatter. The homeowner was shocked to see the damage that a fire could do to the stove top. 

House Fire in Livonia, MI

This home had a fire in the upstairs. The family was struggling to comprehend the damage done to their home. SERVPRO of Livonia was ready to help and can help make the cleanup and restoration process painless for any fire damage to your home or business. 

Stove Fire in Livonia, MI

What you see here is a stove fire that completely melted the bottom of a microwave and part of a cabinet. There was smoke and soot damage all over the kitchen. The smell of smoke permeated the whole area and even the rest of the house.