We hope everyone had a fun and safe celebration for their 4th of July gathering. With Independence Day now over, you may have some left-over fireworks. It is important to take note of safe handling and proper storage of any unused fireworks. The brands, types and styles may all be different and unique. You should always follow the directions listed on the manufactures label. Unused fireworks can pose a fire danger to your home, garage, shed, outbuildings, etc. if not properly stored or discarded in a safe manner. Fireworks can ignite or detonate from their environment by means such as static electricity or a sharp blow (force). The State of Michigan offers some safety tips on proper disposal of unused fireworks if you do not have the storage area to properly store them. https://www.michigan.gov/mienvironment/0,9349,7-385-90161-562917--y_2020,00.html
Please take a moment to educate yourself on these simple steps to help prevent a fire hazard in and around your home.